It has been so long since my last update!!! Hopefully I will do better in the future. A lot has happened since my last post, so here is my best attempt to recap....
1. The first Wedding Shower!!!
Our wonderful friends (Meg and Trevis Hall, Gregory Bingel, Julie and Chuck Haselden, Bryan Della Volpe, and Chris and Elizabeth Render) threw an awesome LUAU themed wedding shower for us on August the 6th. John and I are truly blessed to have such wonderful people in our lives!! We missed Chris and Elizabeth at the shower but they were getting ready for there baby girl who was born the next day :) We enjoyed seeing and spending time with everyone that came!
1. The first Wedding Shower!!!
Our wonderful friends (Meg and Trevis Hall, Gregory Bingel, Julie and Chuck Haselden, Bryan Della Volpe, and Chris and Elizabeth Render) threw an awesome LUAU themed wedding shower for us on August the 6th. John and I are truly blessed to have such wonderful people in our lives!! We missed Chris and Elizabeth at the shower but they were getting ready for there baby girl who was born the next day :) We enjoyed seeing and spending time with everyone that came!
A picture of John's Dad, My Parents, and Holly
The Bride and Groom @ the Luau
2. I found THE dress!!
Yes you read that right, I finally found my wedding dress! I guess that means I am all set, right? Wrong, there is so much to do! Good thing I have Holly (aka Wedding Planner, aka Maid of Honor).
3. Last but not least School started back. I had mixed emotions starting back, I was very excited yet a little sad because I knew this was my last year with my kids at BC #1 (and my last year as Miss Huckabee). I am looking forward to another great school year :)
I am going to TRY my best to do a better job updating the blog (maybe John can start helping)