This weekend was a great weekend for hanging out with friends. On Friday I went down to the beach with some of my favorite co-workers from school. We went for a conference on Saturday, but we got to hang out on Friday night. We went down to Broadway at the Beach and had dinner and went out. We went to Fat Tuesday to have some frozen drinks and people watch. Finally we went to Crocodile Rocks to watch the dueling pianos. It was a great time with some wonderful people!
While I was at the beach John came down to Columbia and hung out with our friends on Friday night and then went to the lake with everyone on Saturday.
When I got back into town on Saturday we met our friends Trevis, Meg, and Volpe out for dinner at Peralz Oyster Bar. It was so YUMMY! After dinner we went out in the Vista and had some drinks.
John and I are very lucky to have such wonderful friends!